Friday, June 21, 2013

Carry Your iPad mini With The D7


I love my full-sized messenger bag for times when I need to haul my MacBook Pro, MagSafe, and other accessories with me to the coffee shop, but for the times when I just want to carry my iPad mini with me, a large bag can be heavy and unnecessary.
As an avid cyclist, added weight can slow me down when bombing it down the street to a local cafe. That’s why I recently went on the hunt for a small yet functional tablet bag to carry my bare iPad essentials. On this hunt, I came across the Blazer D7 Sleeve by STM Bags that seems to fit the bill.

The Blazer D7 is basically a standard tablet sleeve with two pockets and a removable strap. One of these pockets is used to store your tablet while the other can be used to store a smartphone, chargers or whatever else your heart desires. Since the secondary pocket zips shut, I can see myself using it to hold my ID, cash, and a debit card for my trips to the coffee shop. The tablet pocket is lined with a soft material, so you don’t have to worry about your iPad getting scratched or damaged while in the sleeve.

The only problem I can foresee when using the Blazer D7 is the removable strap. Judging by the photos, the strap looks to be a bit thin, so it may become uncomfortable when sitting on your shoulder for extended periods of time.

The Blazer D7 sleeve is available for $30 via the Amazon.com. The sleeve is available in four different colors: grey, berry, black, and blue.


Data source: macgasm (By Andrew Kunesh)
Origine source: stmbags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...